Sunday, 4 March 2012

Shopping Bags.


Here are my recent thrift finds. 
I'm so happy with all of them. :3
























-K.

4 comments:

  1. oimg that kitten plush is so weird and cuuute!! * 0*

    And I love you found that rainbow brite record, so lucky!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a bunch of those when I was little. They're called Kitty Kitty Kittens.
      http://www.pranceatron.com/kittens/kittykittykittens.html:D

      The Rainbow Brite item was actually a book. They used to come with cassettes or reconds.
      It would read the book with some background music, and a chime would sound when it was time to turn the page. <3

      Delete
  2. the scary stories books!! U 3U man that's a lucky find, I love those books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. I didn't see this comment until now.
      I was so excited to find those books, especially after I heard that they're changing all the art. ;-;

      Delete