Monday, 19 December 2011

Merry Kitschmas.

I found a bunch of little ornaments while setting up decorations today.
I haven't seen these in years, and had forgotten all about them.
They're falling apart, and strange. So they deserve a post all of their own.
Nice lashes, Santa.


What a flirt. She's my favourite.

For someone with supposed Holiday Cheer, he looks pretty miserable.
I bought the book, and antlers recently. 
This is about as festive as I get.


Both missing an eye.


Trollmas!





-K.

4 comments:

  1. you always have such cool stuff~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could say the same for you. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe they're all so cute! The ornaments on my tree are all falling apart too but I don't have the heart to throw them away :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think mum had them since before I was born. They're so kitschy I had to hang onto them.
    These aren't the ones we normally display, but I think this year they've earned a spot on the mantel.

    ReplyDelete