Today I received a notice that I had a parcel waiting for me at the post office.
As it turns out, it was from my dear best-friend.
Oh, curious yet? I sure was!
Foaming at the mouth by this point.
Teas!
My favourite sweets!
Look at these darlings.
I already know what I'm going to wear these with.
How precious!
The perfect shade.
Candles and incense.
Thank you again. I adore everything.
I jumped around in excitement when I opened it.
I can't wait to use the purses, and dig into the sweets.
-K.




















Wah how awesome!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen those candies before, they look/sound yummy....
It's British chocolate. If you've never had chocolate from there, you're really missing out. It's so much sweeter.
ReplyDeleteThe jaffa cakes are quite nice too. I could eat a truck full of them, easily. They're a bit spongy, with some orange jelly in the middle, and a layer of chocolate on top.
Ah how exciting! I can't wait to send you your package!
ReplyDelete;3; Omg. I'm excited. I'll post about it too!
ReplyDelete