Today really tested my anxiety levels.
Everywhere I went, it was packed.
I popped into Walmart, and got a few things.
These nails really caught my eye. Aren't they neat?
I also got this Barbie.
I like how simple, yet classy this outfit is.
This t-shirt will go with the few cupcake skirts I have. :D
I also got a few things at the thrift store.
A brand new pajama set. It still had the tags!
Look at the bear detail. Cute, cute.
This was a surprise to find.
It's vintage too! 1983.
Dinosaur fabric.
I might make a skirt with this.
Princess mug. Now even my cups of tea will be cute.
I'm going to decorate this somehow. Maybe bleach, and dye it. I haven't decided yet.
This is old too, as you can see.
But at least he's not drowning anymore.
-K.


















BLAH, you're great at shopping.. I honestly have no patience to look what so ever. So, I'm jealous. <3
ReplyDelete[Walmart was horrendous the other day! Never again will I go close to a holiday....]
I lose track of time when I go to thrift stores. It helps to bring along an mp3 player or something.
ReplyDeleteOmg! Walmart was crazy, this woman was shouting at me to move out of the way in the toy aisle. I pretended not to hear her. If someone's going to be so rude, I'm just going to ignore them.
The grocery store was bad today too. The line went all the way to the back of the store, in the frozen section. Thankfully I had my kindle with me and read a chapter while waiting. I'm sure I would have had a panic attack otherwise. xD